5.5.12 is a maintenance release that rolls up 22 bugfixes for iText 5 Core from the past 5 months. At the same time we also released pdfXFA 1.0.2, an add-on for iText 7. All bugfixes for XFAWorker 5.5.12 were ported to pdfXFA 1.0.2.
5.5.12 Core for Java and for .NET
22 bugfixes for iText 5 Core 5.5.12.
6 bugfixes for XFAWorker 5.5.12 (Commercial add-on, not on GitHub).
No new functionality has been added since
iText 5 Core 5.5.12
- [DEV-1818] - XFA Demo feedback: Form DOM with checksum not rendered
- [DEV-1848] - XFA Worker has problems when there is a blank subform
- [DEV-1856] - Form field rotated after flattening
- [DEV-1858] - XFAWorker: drop-down menu not rendered when flattening
- [DEV-1859] - Nullreference exception with valid pdf
- [DEV-1862] - iTextSharp pull request #30
- [DEV-1863] - XXE vulnerability in PdfReader when parsing XFA
- [DEV-1879] - Regression: missing line style operators in text rendering modes with outline stroking
- [DEV-1881] - PdfGraphics2D miscalculates width of text String
- [DEV-1884] - prevent parsing of star comments in HTML
- [DEV-1885] - CJK font embedding issue. Port from iText 7
- [DEV-1886] - PdfA: Radiocheckfield not embedding font
- [DEV-1887] - FreeText Flattening: Default Appearance is never used
- [DEV-1889] - Flattening an XFA form yields differences from simply filling it out.
- [DEV-1890] - XmlWorker not drawing table borders
- [DEV-1893] - Font subset not properly embedded. Port from iText 7
- [DEV-1895] - LicenseKey does not overwrite producerline in web context
- [DEV-1896] - NullPointerException when flattening freetext annotations
- [DEV-1913] - Port the barcode improvements to iText5
- [DEV-1828] - Pull Request #27: Support for TIFF w/o compression
- [DEV-1917] - Add OSGI metadata to xfaworker jar
- [DEV-962] - XFA: Support Form DOM element
- [DEV-1865] - Performance: avoid expensive logging calls in table rendering
- [DEV-1883] - Set JDK target and boot classpath for iText 5
- [DEV-1915] - Port barcode improvements to iTextSharp
- [DEV-899] - Calculate checksum value
iText 5 XFA Worker 5.5.12 & iText 7 pdfXFA 1.0.2
- [DEVSIX-1425] - pdfXfa: Text fields not flattened correctly
- [DEVSIX-1431] - pdfXfa: incorrect page numbering
- [DEVSIX-1443] - pdfXfa: Intentionally left blank pages not flattened
- [DEVSIX-1444] - pdfXfa: Elements downshifted during flattening
- [DEVSIX-1445] - PdfXfa ignores field formatting when flattening.
- [DEVSIX-1403] - pdfXfa: Filled XFA form doesn't flatten correctly when using DomDocument