- When you copy and paste URL pointing to settings pages , now doesn't get redirected to User profile page.
- Users with many roles can now use DITO without seeing the bad request error for having too many roles attached to their profiles.
- Some legacy templates create a new template when a new version option is selected.
- We fixed issues when changing template's data collection when that templates are part of a composition template.
- We fixed our role input fields to display all characters types.
- All user's sensitive data is stored in the user's browser.
- More secure and smaller Docker images.
- DITO Editor:
- Change your template title to a combination of static and dynamic text from your template settings.,
- DITO Manager:
- Manage (create / delete / update) your own labels to better organize your templates from the Manager settings.
- Now you can change and /or remove your data collection from your templates to allow you create Master templates to be used with different data collections.
- Update notifications right on your Manager screen. Now you get notified with the new features in the latest iText DITO releases.
- You can import legacy and HTML templates from the same import screen.