Release pdfRender 1.0.4
Release date: April 14, 2021
This release of pdfRender brings a lot of performance improvements and few bugfixes that make PDF to image conversion faster and smoother than ever before. BMP and PNG conversion have been significantly improved, and revisions to the processing of Type1 fonts have reduced memory allocation.
For full details see the Changelog.
Note: pdfRender is an add-on currently only available for Java. However, since version 1.0.1 a CLI version is also available. You will require an iText 7 Core license, a pdfRender license, and version 3.1.4 of the license key library.
|iText pdfRender – 1.0.4 (Java)||link||link|
- improvement to BMP conversion size and speed
- improve code reading Type1 fonts to reduce memory allocation
- speed up PNG encoder by caching D3 / D4 processing if possible
- fully implement DecodeArray on Mask images
- Ensure file validation check fails on reaching the end of file
- Page content missing due to null Unicode value