Release date: October 25, 2021
The pdfHTML 4.0.0 release doesn't bring as many visible changes compared to the previous major release, since we mainly focused on the integration of the new license mechanism, removing deprecated API, and bumping support of .the .NET Framework from 4.5 to 4.6.1 to allow the use of the
As usual though, some effort has been put into further extending the SVG support. From now, pdfHTML can handle SVG tags in a case-insensitive manner, thanks to the newer version of the jsoup HTML parser.
As for the rest of the changes, expect a few bug fixes and the typical assortment of performance improvements and convenience additions.
- Bump to .NET Framework 4.6.1
- Allow closing empty layout document without exceptions
- Introduce interface of typography logic and stub implementation at the layout level
- Case insensitive SVG tags
- Make PageMarginBoxContextNode implement IElementNode
- Infinity loop in ParagraphRenderer
- No list symbol indention for "Right to left" text
- PdfPage: equals is triggered for a nullable object
- HtmlMetaInfo is being used in document#close() even if custom IMetaInfo is passed
- NPE in HtmlDocumentRenderer::getNextRenderer
Examples (latest ones)
FAQ (latest ones)