Release iText 7.1.2
iText 7.1.2 is the second maintenance release for iText 7 Core/Community. We're also updating pdfHTML to 2.0.2, pdfSweep to 2.0.1, our License Key Library and Volume License Key Library to 3.0.2.
Some more good news!
We're also releasing support for SVG files. SVG is an image format that is based on vectors, which allows SVG files to be scaled without any rendering artifacts. Note: this first release of our SVG support is experimental, the API will be subject to change until we release the next version. This allows us some additional freedom in fixing bugs and improving the interface.
The SVG module is part of iText 7.1 Community and available on Maven and Nuget. For an overview of what is supported in this SVG release, please consult: our public wiki.
iText Core/Community 7.1.2 for Java - for .NET
12 bug fixes.
Added Java 9 modules.
pdfHTML 2.0.2 for Java - for .NET
Added support for html elements: [blockcode]<select>[/blockcode], [blockcode]<option>[/blockcode] and [blockcode]<optgroup>[/blockcode].
Added support for borders and margins for body and HTML tags.
Added support for CSS3: Paged Media feature 'running'.
8 bug fixes.
Improvement by adding support for CSS root pseudoclass, empty pseudoclass.
pdfSweep 2.0.1 for Java - for .NET
3 bug fixes.
License Key Library 3.0.2 for Java - for .NET
License Key Volume Library 3.0.2 for Java - for .NET
- 1 bug fix.
SVG 7.1.2. for Java - for .NET
iText Core 7.1.2
- [DEVSIX-1437] - Fix edge cases for floats splitting
- [DEVSIX-1594] - Diacritics misplaced after calling setHorizontalScaling()
- [DEVSIX-1677] - font autosize property is not respected when flattening forms
- [DEVSIX-1732] - Float property: Fix text alignment along floating elements
- [DEVSIX-1756] - Fix CrlClientOnline not checking for null when adding certificates
- [DEVSIX-1781] - ttc font creation logic splits filename incorrectly
- [DEVSIX-1789] - Constant "Times" in io.font.constants.StandardFonts
- [DEVSIX-1807] - Producer line not set correctly
- [DEVSIX-1808] - UrlUtil#getFinalURL leaves file handle open
- [DEVSIX-1816] - Fix off-by-one error for RegexBasedLocationExtractionStrategy
- [DEVSIX-1824] - /DR directory missing copyPagesTo()
- [DEVSIX-1831] - Loading LicenseKey in Azure project
- [DEVSIX-1849] - Hyphenation breaks on non-breaking space
- [DEVSIX-1864] - Fix 2 possible null pointer dereference bugs in svg, reported by Findbugs
- [DEVSIX-1866] - 4 FindBugs bugs in styled-xml-parser
- [DEVSIX-1869] - Investigate PDF becoming corrupted when merging documents totaling >4GB and fully compressed
- [DEVSIX-1870] - Licensekey: fix Version loading
- [DEVSIX-1884] - Bug in TextRenderer#trimFirst() results in stripping out Japanese characters
- [DEVSIX-1887] - MSI Plessey Barcode does not have a public constructor
- [DEVSIX-1666] - Support tagging Acroform fields
- [DEVSIX-994] - pdfHtml: support border-collapse property
- [DEVSIX-1364] - Investigate Pull request with hyphenation fixes and update hyphenation files
- [DEVSIX-1640] - Investigating supporting MathML
- [DEVSIX-1751] - Autoport: replace xmllint with groovy script injection
- [DEVSIX-1753] - Move sharpen hardcoded path mappings to separate config class
- [DEVSIX-1862] - Investigate itextpdf.html2pdf.css.media.print tests failures on Windows build-agents
- [DEVSIX-1733] - pdfHtml: support border-spacing property
- [DEVSIX-1737] - Borders are not collapsed correctly while skipLastFooter processing
- [DEVSIX-1761] - Nested tables: large inner tables can't have bottom border drawn
- [DEVSIX-1809] - Separate autoport's failure status into several more precise ones
- [DEVSIX-1301] - pdfHTML: Make fields inline-block and Fix occupied area of AbstractOneLineTextFieldRenderer
- [DEVSIX-1613] - Overflow: hidden Property not applying
- [DEVSIX-1668] - pdfHTML: whitespaces in base URI are encoded twice
- [DEVSIX-1746] - Misalignment of Html elements
- [DEVSIX-1799] - Styles are not applied to content: counter(page)
- [DEVSIX-1810] - Table width and min width conflict results in wide table
- [DEVSIX-1825] - pdfHTML ignores style on free elements
- [DEVSIX-1834] - TH tag not PDF/UA compliant
- [DEVSIX-1847] - pdfHTML does not handle line-heigth correctly
- [DEVSIX-1852] - Break between inline-block
- [DEVSIX-1873] - valid HTML causes NPE in pdfHTML
- [DEVSIX-984] - Html2Pdf: Basic support of ,and [DEVSIX-1562] - CSS3: Paged Media feature 'running' [DEVSIX-1711] - pdfHTML: Support margin style attribute in the body tag Task [DEVSIX-941] - Html2Pdf: support borders and margins for body and html tags [DEVSIX-1150] - Html2Pdf: add support for input tag with type "radio" [DEVSIX-1245] - Html2Pdf: support inner tags inside of button tag [DEVSIX-1738] - Support :root pseudoclass [DEVSIX-1740] - Support :empty pseudoclass [DEVSIX-1780] - Rebase feature/svg branches on top of develop Improvement [DEVSIX-1151] - Html2Pdf: add support for input tag with type "checkbox" [DEVSIX-1497] - investigate DivTagWorker#processTagChild(ITagWorker, ProcessorContext) [DEVSIX-1739] - Support :nth-of-type pseudoclass pdfSweep 2.0.1 Bug [DEVSIX-1399] - PdfSweep is not re-using xobjects [DEVSIX-1644] - pdfSweep removes ( ) ' instruction without recalculating cursor position [DEVSIX-1769] - NPE when .cleanUp() is called on a PDF without an acroform License Key Library 3.0.2 Bug [DEVSIX-1700] - Producerline test do not check the producerline Task [DEVSIX-1802] - Make licensekey src autoported svg 7.1.2 styled-xml-parser Bug [RND-867] - SVG: DefaultSVG processor duplicates renderers [RND-884] - SVG: Viewbox/Translation bug New Feature [RND-756] - SVG: Transformations [RND-757] - SVG: Groups and Svg Tag [RND-758] - SVG: Implement Viewport [RND-759] - SVG: Implement Nesting [RND-761] - SVG: Implement Fill [RND-762] - SVG: Implement Stroke - Basics [RND-767] - SVG: Implement RGB Colors [RND-769] - SVG: Implement Paths [RND-770] - SVG: Implement Circles [RND-771] - SVG: Implement Ellipse [RND-772] - SVG: Implement Lines [RND-773] - SVG: Implement Polylines [RND-774] - SVG: Implement Polygons [RND-775] - SVG: Implement Rectangle [RND-776] - SVG: Implement Text [RND-788] - SVG: Extract JSoup into an XMLParser module [RND-798] - SVG: Architecture Implementation: SVGProcessor [RND-799] - SVG: Architecture Implementation: SVGNodeRenderer framework [RND-800] - SVG: Architecture implementation: add CSS resolution to xml parser artifact [RND-823] - SVG: entry points for SVG processing Task [RND-708] - PR 23 (I7J): GIF frames should be of ImageType GIF [RND-752] - SVG: Investigate the POCs [RND-753] - SVG: Investigate CSS architecture [RND-754] - SVG: Decide on CSS Architecture [RND-755] - SVG: Decide on Architecture [RND-779] - SVG: Research SVG Creation tools [RND-781] - SVG: Research SVG to PDF converter tools [RND-881] - SVG: Review and Clean non-code documentation [RND-930] - SVG: investigate .Netstandard compliance [RND-959] - SVG: Non-code documentation review and cleanup