How to install iText Community .NET version
Thank you for your interest in our open-source PDF library, we hope you will enjoy using our product and share your experiences with us and the iText community. We will walk you through the installation process, from downloading iText Community to adding the dependency to your .NET build tool.
If you require any extra help please have a look at our FAQs or the community discussion at StackOverflow. If you are interested in getting support from our in-house developers and/or a license key for commercial iText products, you will need to acquire a commercial license.
Before you install
- Make sure you have read and agreed upon the AGPL license. All downloads we offer open-source come with the AGPL license model.
- Important remark: In our installation guides, we use NuGet as a build tool for .NET. - iText Community
Automated dependency management
iText Community is available on NuGet. If you need all iText Community modules, you can install them with a single NuGetPackage by typing the following command in the NuGet Package Manager:
Using the iText Artifactory Server
iText NuGet packages are also available on the iText Artifactory server. You can add it as a custom NuGet repository to Visual Studio. In the NuGet Package Manager, go to the settings and add the following URL as a package source: https://repo.itextsupport.com/api/nuget/nuget. You can also browse the iText Artifactory server and download NuGet packages manually.
iText Core .NET on GitHub
- The source code is available on GitHub.
- You can download the modules (.nupkg) of iText Community in a single ZIP file for the .NET version of iText Community.
- Developers can clone the following git projects to access the source code for the .NET version of iText Community.