Over the years, we've received many questions about converting PDF to HTML.
In this chapter, we'll answer those questions that were asked most frequently.
- Can I convert an HTML form to a PDF?
- Can I generate a PDF from a URL instead of from a file on disk?
- Can pdfHTML render Base64 images to PDF?
- Does my HTML have to be valid XML?
- Do we need a browser engine to render HTML+CSS to PDF?
- How do the measurement systems in HTML relate to the measurement system in PDF?
- How to convert an ASP or JSP page to PDF?
- How to convert HTML containing Arabic/Hebrew characters to PDF?
- How to make a particular sub-string Bold when converting HTML to PDF?
- How to parse multiple HTML files into one PDF?
- How to render certain HTML entities (such as arrows) to PDF?
- Why can't I embed a font due to licensing restrictions?
- Why is my PDF missing several characters?