The 2.1 release of iText DITO is out! Discover its new features and capabilities.
We are excited to announce the general availability of iText DITO 2.1. This latest release of iText's high-convenience PDF document generator marks the introduction of chart generation, dynamic list generation and more.
Downloads and Links
|iText DITO 2.1.0 Manager/Editor Cluster Deployment||Groovy helper script to deploy iText DITO Manager and Editor - Instructions & downloads|
|iText DITO 2.1.0 REST SDK/API|
|iText DITO 2.1.0 Java SDK/API||Jar file download|
The most remarkable additions in the 2.1 release are:
- Introduction of line and column charts;
- Introduction of dynamic lists;
- Styling of headings and paragraphs via heading style panel;
- Conditional content in header and footer templates;
- Conditional template insertion in compositions;
- Introduction of the *.dta template format;
- Legacy *.dito format import and export;
- Re-introduction of the native Java SDK/API.
From all of us here at iText, we wish you happy templating!
- iText DITO Editor - Introduction of line and column charts;
- iText DITO Editor - Introduction of dynamic lists;
- iText DITO Editor - Styling of headings and paragraphs via heading style panel;
- iText DITO Editor - Conditional content in header and footer templates;
- iText DITO Editor - Redesigned template settings panel;
- iText DITO Editor - Browser tab shows name of the active template in the title;
- iText DITO Manager - Conditional template insertion in compositions;
- iText DITO Manager - Introduction of the *.dta template format;
- iText DITO Manager - Legacy *.dito format import and export;
- iText DITO Manager - Update of the underlying Spring framework to version 5.3.10;
- iText DITO Manager - Capability to run AWS-optimized mode, for deployments via the AWS Marketplace
- iText DITO SDK/API - Re-introduction of the native Java SDK/API.
- Occasional iText DITO Editor crash upon insertion of a data bind in syntax mode when defining a filter in a nested subform;
- Malfunction in pattern resolution for pattern-based number display format settings;
- Unwanted capability to disconnect an SDK/API instance that contains templates from a workspace through the iText DITO Manager web API;
- iText DITO Editor occasionally crashes when saving a pattern in the custom pattern input field for dat bind display settings;
- iText DITO Manager reloads password reset page upon backend restart following a password reset;
- Users are logged out after changing their password in the personal settings area;
- Exception when new user is created with the same username as an existing, deactivated user within the same workspace;
- iText DITO Manager UI is showing the de-activate users option when multiselect only contains inactive users;
- Occasional menu visualization issue when menu is expanded and collapsed a few times in quick succession;
- Unwanted capability to de-activate the user with the global administrator role;
- Exceptionally composition preview only shows the first page of the resulting PDF;
- Exceptionally iText DITO Editor crashes upon using the browser's back button to return to iText DITO Manager;
- License upload window appears randomly after log-in with a non admin user;
- iText DITO Manager info bar shows "Some API instances need attention" message after the issue is fixed and the Manager backend has been restarted;
- Non-admin users can log into a workspace that does not have a valid license;
- Promotion of templates fails when target instance uses secure proxy;
- Several legacy format import issues.